Show Box is a peculiarly developed and highly rated Android movies application, which is used by so many people to relish the free of cost films and also the Television serial programs. Those who wanna enjoy their free time by watching their best-loved films, Show Box will come in to your mind once you use it. You can get Show Box for Windows PC and Showbox for iOS/Apple platforms. It is the leading application in this movies apps market. So, this application is gonna give you the best experience than anything else. Showbox download is not only accessible to Android, it can also be fetched into your TV using a device called Chromecast. In this phenomena, you’ll need two other apps to complete the installation.
Show Box has gained lots of fame as well as the huge positive talk with its amazing factors. It shows you amazing navigation and the usage will be quite easy for the common people also. It supplies lots of movies and the updates will be coming in newer versions very much oftentimes. Sorting options are designed very clearly and you can chose them according to your taste. Later using this app you’ll be able to cognize all the facts which were stated above. Thus, let’s make a step further to install Showbox on Chromecast.
Showbox for Chromecast Download, Stream Show Box to TV
There are couple of applications which you need to get before connecting or watching your Showbox on TV with Chromecast. Those are Growbox and AllCast app, these are the apps which helps you in this process. In this latest version of Show Box, MX Player doesn’t need to be installed in your Android. Of course, MX Player won’t support the Chromecast device in old versions. Previous versions of app Showbox needed MX Player to watch the films.
- Movie Box App is also an alternative for Show box, try it.
Now here comes the situation where you can manage to watch your best-loved movies on your Television with Show box. So many users have used Growbox along with the AllCast premium app to stream their movies, they got succeeded. Beneath this, I’ll move on with the main phenomena, please make a point that you’re following me perfectly.
- First off, fetch the Show Box with the help of Showbox latest apk file.
- Foremost, you’ll need to uninstall the already installed MX Player.
- If you wanna watch any videos (offline) on your Android whenever you don’t use showbox, you can install MX Player again using the apk and watch them.
- But when you’re connecting Showbox for TV, you must uninstall it.
- Later this, download the GrowBox apk file from this link >> http://download.clockworkmod.com/test/GrowBox-release.apk , just copy and paste it in your browser then you’ll directly get the file.
- Now, in your security settings, you have to enable the option to install any apps other than Play Store.
- This option has to be checked, because you can’t install any app directly which is not from Google Play Store.
- After this, install the GrowBox application which you’ve just downloaded in the place of MX player.
- Another application which you’re about to get is, AllCast from Google Play Store.
- Open your Show Box now and chose any of the film or show from that listing to stream it on TV by utilizing Chromecast.
- There you can observe a small box saying, use internal player. Just UNCHECK it.
- Select AllCast application for completing the “open with” action.
- That’s it, Chromecast has to be chosen as the device and you’ll see the movie on your TV.
We are now at the final stage of this session, I believe that you folks have streamed Showbox films to TV with the help of Chromecast. If you have any sort of doubt or query in this whole phenomena, please do leave them in the comments which you can find below this post. Kindly share this article in your circles on on Social media to let the others know regarding this stuff.